The long range perfectionist.
Long range precision with an attractive price. High powered, accurate and dead-on-target, these are the requirements of serious long-range shooters, and the MeoPro 6-18x50 Z-Plex II delivers in every way. Crisp, 0.7cm @ 100m windage and elevation adjustments ensure that you will be sighted in the correctly with each and every shot. Third turret parallax adjustment keeps the second focal plane reticle anchored to the intended target, ensuring repeatable, highly accurate results.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoTrak II Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA (0,7cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- MeoQuick - MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Parallax Control - Third turret mounted parallax control adjusts from 50m (yards) to infinity ensuring precision long-range accuracy.
- Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
- One Inch Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Shockproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.
Magnification (x) 6-18
Objective lens (mm) 50
Main Tube Size (mm) 25.4
Exit Pupil Diameter (mm) 8.2 - 2.8
Eye relief (mm) 98
Field of View at (°) 6.04 1.99
Field of view (m/100m) 10.6 3.5
Focal Plane Position 2
Dioptric compensation (D) -3 3
Daylight Transmission - typical (%) 93
Impact Per Click (cm/100m) 0.7
Windage and Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 40
Paralax Correction (y/n) 46m - infinity
Weight (oz) 18.7
A (in) 15.35
B (in) 5.67
C (in) 1.97
D (in) 2.44